Fox Explorer Deluxe
1 in stock
- Based on the same unique design as the original Explorer barrow but with some added extras!
- Designed to allow anglers to fish ‘off of the barrow’ making it ideal for short-session anglers that like to keep mobile but also equally as good for anglers that need to carry those essential extras
- Main differences to standard Explorer: longer ergonomically shaped, removable handles, wider compartments and mesh pockets either side of wheel for storing essentials such as water bottle, adjustable height on front barrow rack allowing 2 x Low Level bags or 1 x Low Level and 1 x Compact Barrow Bag to be attached and supplied with a Voyager Under Barrow Bag
- Voyager Under Barrow Bag features hard base to prevent sagging, a removable shelf to allow Storage Bags to be separated and side access zips to allow the contents of the bag to be accessed without unloading the barrow
- Another feature of the Voyager Under Barrow Bag is a zipped external pocket that houses a waterproof rain cover, which is styled in the Fox Camo pattern
- Features extendable front barrow bag rack – this allows the Voyager or Camolite Compact Barrow Bags or Low Level Bags (all available separately) to sit right at the front of the barrow when using the barrow in ‘session mode’ and carrying a bedchair. However, when fishing day sessions without a bed, simply retract the front rack and turn the Barrow/Low Level Bags around so they face you. The design ensure the barrow remains balanced whether in short or long session mode
- Further features include robust, hi-tensile steel frame, quick release wheel system with pneumatic tyre and swivelling mud feet with spiked bases
- Compact design and packs down very small for fitting in smallest of car boots
- Supplied with two Universal Barrow Straps that fit to barrow via looped attachments on frame
- Compatible with both the Voyager and Camolite luggage ranges
1 in stock
The Fox Explorer Barrow Deluxe bases its design on the Explorer Barrow but with some extra features and is slightly larger. Fox has designed both Explorer Barrows around the angler on the move, so you can fish directly from the barrow without taking all your gear off. The frame is made of the same hi-tensile steel with a hard-wearing coating, making it very robust. The frame is slightly longer and wider than its sister explorer barrow; this also means that the storage bags are slightly larger, allowing you to get more essential items of tackle in. The removable handles are longer and shaped specially to lift and push the barrow. You can adjust the height of the front barrow rack to get more items on the front or to help support your rod holdall.
The large under barrow bag that comes with the Deluxe Barrow has a firm base to support your bags inside, making it easier to slide them out when accessing them from the zipped opening. Also, there’s a removable shelf in the under barrow bag, allowing you to stack your smaller bags neatly and remove them more quickly than if you just stacked them on top of each other. Another added feature is a zipped pocket on the back of the bag that houses a waterproof barrow cover in the Fox camo pattern that can cover your gear keeping it dry in bad weather. Finally, the two adjustable straps enable you to lock your gear down to the barrow whilst walking around the lake. This packs down with ease due to the removable handles and front wheel. Also, the legs and front barrow bag rack fold down flat.