Fox Easy Shelter
1 in stock
- Perfect shelter for short session angler who wants something that is light and compact to carry whilst being very quick to set up and pack away
- Heard wearing Polyester fabric (2000mm hydrostatic head rating)
- Styled in unique Fox camo pattern
- ‘Pop-up’ frame design ensures rapid erection and also makes it very fast pack away
- Can fit inside bedchair when packed away for easy transportation
- Front peak gives protection from rain when door is open
- Can be pegged to the ground for maximum stability and making it ideal for use as a day session shelter when not carrying a bedchair
- Solid front option features three vertical toggle fixings to allow you to roll the panel up in sections and peg out further to give increased coverage when in use
- Supplied with zip-in mozzy mesh front panel
- Large mozzy mesh panel at rear to aid air flow
- Both front panels feature letter box style door
- Designed to fit most standard sized bedchairs
- Rod strap on the right side of the door
- Supplied with three support ribs and heavy-duty pegs
1 in stock
Fox International was established in the 1960s and has come a long way in the last fifty years, becoming one of the leading fishing manufacturers in Europe for carp, match and coarse, sea, predator, and modern lure tackle. Wits its ethos of innovative, high quality, performance products, Fox covers multiple ranges and a huge variety of products from clothing to fish care, offering something for every angler.
The Fox Easy Shelter + is an upgraded version of the very popular original Fox bivvy design. The Fox Easy Shelter Plus provides long session carp anglers with a super quick to erect shelter that is extremely lightweight for an easier transportation on your barrow. This improved bivvy comes with pole retainer mouldings, to make the putting up and packing away process easier and the integrated peak means you do not have to fiddle around attaching one separately, as with most bivvy designs.
Made from hardwearing 8000HH green polyester fabric, the overall size of the Easy Shelter Plus is slightly larger than the original, giving a bit more space inside for the lone angler to put all their luggage. This extra space gives a bit more comfort with the dimensions of Width 240cm x depth 145cm x height 122cm. To add to the space, the bivvy comes with an integrated peak design that increases set-up speed and usability.
The bivvy Plus comes with front and rear mozzy mesh panels that can be opened and closed from inside the shelter to allow imporved ventilation but keeping the nasty bug pests out of your shelter. The front panel can also be completely removed or used as a letter box style so you can sit in your bivvy and look out for any activity on your rods.
The bivvy also has a front door that features two vertical toggle fixings and pegging points on the base of the skirt to allow the panel to be rolled back in sections and pegged out to further increase internal space. For transportation, this bivvy adds just 3.8kg to your load.